Update: We’ve prepared a short 1-min explaining video, check it out:
PlaneUpload is a file upload widget, that you can install in your web application for free. Files are stored on your Google Drive, Dropbox, Amazon S3 or (S)FTP account. Works with all programming languages, and is easy to install.
What problems does it solve?
Implementing file uploader was always tricky. Struggling with all these problems and features may take a lot of time. We’ve solved them all, so you wont need to waste your time on this. What are these problems / features that we’ve solved?
- Miniatures – we generate miniatures for graphic files automatically
- Multiple uploads – upload many files at the same time
- Drag & Drop – drag files from your desktop right to the uploader
- Progress bars – while uploading, each file shows it’s status. You can cancel upload, anytime you want
- Zip compressing – download all files at once compressed into single zip file
- Allowed file extensions – select which extensions you like, your users will be able to upload
- Maximum file size – simply set value of maximum file size, we will check it before the file even start to upload
- Comments – you and your users can comment files, on App Panel you get notifications, about new unread messages
- Browser compatibility – all these features work in all modern browsers
- Real-time synchronization – all operations are synchronized immediately
What do I get?
Advanced ajax file uploader that is integrated with your cloud. Forget about upload errors or your application being hacked. With our App Panel, you have full control over your files. All actions are logged, you know exactly when someone upload, download, delete or comment.
How do I get started?
Go to planeupload.com and click “APP LOGIN” button in top-right corner. Registration is with Google or Facebook account and takes less than 1 minute. It’s free.
Then connect your cloud by clicking the cloud icon, and grant permissions to PlaneUpload Application – also less than 1 minute.
Add a button, upload some files – all of them you can also see in your cloud account. Check out our API for simple – copy/paste installation examples. Currently we have ready-to-use examples for Curl and PHP, but it’s very easy to convert it to any other language.